|04-30-2009, 07:38 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Promote and sell your products on TWITTER
Twitter today is one of Hot places where a lot of sellers trying to promote their products.
As you know the secret is in the list – you must have as many followers as you can.
Many programs out there are trying to help you to increase your followers – but you have to pay.
The best way, at the beginning, if you're short of money is to do it by yourself.
Here are some advices to increase the number of your followers:
The beginning is in your account:
* Fill a picture of yourself - people will trust you better.
* Fill out your profile and your interests.
Begin follow people on TWITTER –
1. Follow 200-250 people every day – app. 25%-50% of them will follow you back. Don't rush.
2. You can't follow more than 2k people till you'll have 2k followers so after 48 hours just remove those who are not following you. (It's easy to find them – just get into your "following" in your account and remove all those who didn't send you DM).
3. Make positive @replies to 20-30 Twitters every day. "Twitter" wants to see your communication with others to check if you're social member.
4. Now you need a tool that will help you manage your tweets and save you a lot of time.
One of the programs is Tweetlater.com.
Join "TWEET LATER" even if it's just for sending an "auto welcome" to your followers, but there is a lot more than that.
5. Don't follow people who follows you first till you'll pass the limit of 2k followers, after that follow back everyone.
6. The best place to find followers is in the accounts of those who have 1000's of followers. Just get into their "followers" and begin follow them.
7. People who follow you with the same interests as yours and have more than 1000 followers, mark them as a "favorite" so you can follow their followers.
7. A good source to find twitters with many followers is in two places –
8. Tweet at least 5 times a day. You can use "TWEET LATER" to schedule your updates; they will do the work for you.
9. If you'll follow those rules, probably in less than a month you'll have more than 2k followers.
10. After you'll pass the limit of 2K followers pay attention that the difference between the people you're follow and your followers can't be more than 10%-15%. Keep deleting the un-followers.
Wish you success and GOOD LUCK with your business on Twitter.
|Check This Out...|
|07-25-2009, 02:34 AM||#2|
Hey ami! few questions..
why it is important to tweet now-a-days? i see so many companies indulging in full time tweeting, why a sudden rush?
i have a site, dont have a blog. so should i create a blog and then start tweeting?
[ i mean the link flow should be twitter->Blog->site
please guide me as i have been seeing so many like minded people & specifically people of my field tweeting now a days. any help would be really appreciated
|07-25-2009, 05:54 AM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2008
The main reason why internet marketers tweet is for traffic. There is nothing more to explain than having some free exposure.
|07-25-2009, 04:54 PM||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2008
All I know is that twitter is one of my top traffic referrers and it brings me customers. All I need to know People can love it or leave it, works for me.
|07-26-2009, 01:12 PM||#5|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Corner Brook Newfoundland,Canada
Hi,I have picked up some of your tips here,and will be implementing then shortly.So thanks for the tips as I don't know alot about tweeting but I do know everytime I tweet I get about 2 to 4 people start to follow me so I just need to come up with better quality tweets.I usually tweet with a link to an affiliate site that I am promoting at any given time,and hope the followers have a look at the site and maybe they will like what I am promoting.......I also have to tweet more than I do now.....
|07-28-2009, 07:05 AM||#7|
Join Date: Jul 2009
I think if really wanted to make money from twiter, still we need to do some home work before you can see the result. It is just a tool in marketing but nothing else and sooner or later it will be replaced by new thing. You need to spend time hanging around in the twitter if you really wanted to promote and sell your products through Twitter. Many follow up. But I think it is good to put up your ads message.
|07-28-2009, 01:08 PM||#8|
|promoting, sell a product, twitter|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|3 Tips On How To Sell Affiliate Products||Joni Crane||How To Make Money On The Internet||0||11-30-2012 07:59 AM|
|Best Affiliate Products - The What And Where||Kurt Gates||How To Make Money On The Internet||0||11-30-2012 03:54 AM|
|What Kind of Product Is Beneficial to Promote?||Kathrine Goodman||How To Make Money On The Internet||0||11-30-2012 02:31 AM|
|To Make Money Online, You Need to Sell Something||rutheharris||How To Make Money On The Internet||10||05-03-2012 03:27 AM|
|Promoting Affiliate Products Vs. Your Own Products||Msliz||How To Make Money On The Internet||13||09-27-2009 08:24 PM|